Search

My Job Search Journey



It has been a while since I've last posted on my blog. Believe it or not, I missed this space so much that I just had to come back despite being even busier than I used to be. If you're wondering what I've been up to as of recent, well, I'm officially employed! Well, kinda. Although I'm not getting enough hours (as much as I would like to), I'm still thankful that I'm able to start earning my keep. Financial independence is such an awesome feeling, and I almost forgot how good it feels to be able to provide for the things that I want.

As for revealing what my job entails, I think I would prefer to keep it private and confidential for now. But I'll give you a hint if you'll like. It's a job that my close friends think is quite suited for me. Consider it something I have always wanted to try out at least once in my life, just for the experience. And now I have!

Currently on the lookout for another job to fill in the gaps in my availability, as I aim to work on a full-time basis. I guess you could say that I'm making up for lost time and work experience during my jobless period. Even considering working 10 hour days, if given the opportunity. Yes, working is very tedious and tiring, but I've discovered how much self-sufficiency fuels me and I crave for that so much.

I'm quite worried about being able to score myself another job though. The Australia economy still isn't doing so well, and it has been a rather arduous process getting a decent paying job in Perth; I heard that it's easier to get jobs in other parts of Australia though. Regardless, I'm going to keep my chin up, be persistent and continue on my job-seeking journey. Hopefully, luck will be on my side, blessing me with great job opportunities.

No comments

Post a Comment