A mini High School reunion.

6:49 PM

It has been a while since I last met up with someone else other than Emma and Jasmine. Most of my friends reside in Singapore, and the rest have moved to a different state. Thus, my social life is almost non-existent. Just last week, I managed to get in touch with Jess, a friend from my clique in High School. Since I hadn't seen her since 2006 or 2007, I decided to make it a point to organise a meet-up the following week so that we could reconnect. As I had already made plans to meet up with Emma before she returned to Melbourne, I thought that it would be a great idea to invite Jess along to join us. After all, we were from the same High School. As it turned out, both girls thought that it was an excellent idea.

It was so nice that we were able to have a mini High School reunion. It makes me smile seeing how we've grown throughout the years, from young teens to adults. Of course, we just had to catch up on good memories we had back in the days, and how far we've progressed since then. It has been over 10 years since we first met each other, and yet, things are the same between us. I'm so thankful that these girls have made the effort to maintain their friendship with me.

Thank you. Here's to friends that matter.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Labels